Supplier Request Template Additional Reporting Element is Not Required at the Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2429241.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Request template Additional Reporting Element is not required at the Supplier registration.
The Supplier Request template "Supplier" is configured with some fields as a required field for the supplier to enter when registering as a new supplier.
Most of the fields are working as expected except the "Additional Reporting Element" field . This field is set up as a required field but the suppliers are able to register without filling the information in this box at the Supplier Portal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At Supplier Request Templates. Change Additional Reporting Elements to ‘Required’ and ‘Allow User Entry’
1. Login as Supplier
2. Go to Register as Supplier
3. At the Identifying Information page, enter only “Entity Name”
4. Click next. Getting the error message informing fields are required
5. Inform required fields and next
6. Note that the ‘Additional Reporting Elements’ are not filled and no required message showing
7. Allow to proceed to the address page
8. Add contact/Payment Information/Categorization.
9. Submitted without requesting fill "Additional Reporting Element".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document