Save For Later Option Is Clearing Supplier Address Information
(Doc ID 2430503.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a new supplier and add all the information required then pressing on save for later and close the browser , login again to supplier portal and add any information to the first page and again pressing on save for later and close the browser, then query the supplier record, the supplier address will be blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register a new supplier from supplier portal
2. Fill in all the information needed
3. On the supplier address train stop fill in the address.
4. Save for later and close the browser.
5. Go back to continue the registration and fill in any information on the identifying information page
6. again press on save for later and close the browser.
7. Run a query against this supplier address and notice that the supplier address is cleared out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document