A new I-9 needs to be filed for this employee (18032,1644) warning message appearing for a Re-hire
(Doc ID 2431248.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A rehired employee submitted an I-9 form. However, even after approval, when the manager opens the form through Complete and reverify I-9 form, a warning/error message keeps appearing.
Warning message : A new I-9 needs to be filed for this employee (18032,1644). This employee has been rehired more than 3 years after the last hire date and needs to fill in a new I-9 form.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Hire an employee as of any date more than 4 years in the past
2. Terminate this person as of March,01 2011 (or any date in the current year)
3. Rehire the same person with any date in the recent past
4. Login as employee (ex:KU0012) and Submit I-9 information by navigating to Self Service - > Personal Information -> Complete and Submit I-9 form
5. Login as an admin/KU0012's manager and navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > I-9 forms > Complete Reverify I9
forms and approve the form submitted by the employee.
6. Now navigate to the same place and open the I-9 form of KU0012 once again. The following error message appears
Next day when I9 administrator tries to re check I9 form of the same employee , a wrong warning message "A new I-9 needs to filled for this employee (18032,1644)" is popping up.
Note : References to Employee ID KU0012 are from PeopleSoft Delivered Demo data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document