PO KK Tables Are Incorrect After PO Change Order Process Is Run
(Doc ID 2431631.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user sources a Purchase Order from a Requisition. They increase the quantity on the requisition and then manually change the quantity on the purchase order to match. Another user runs the PO_POCHNG process and the purchase order quantity is increased again. A user then manually decreases the purchase order and saves it. The KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and the KK_LIQUIDATION tables are not showing the correct quantities and amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Ensure that Change Tracking is activated, via the Business Unit Related>Purchasing>Purchasing Definition->PO Change Options and Req Change Option tabs
2. Create a requisition via eProcurement
3. Source the requisition to a purchase order - save, submit, and dispatch it
4. Change the quantity on the requisition
5. Change the quantity on the purchase order to the same quantity on the requisition - save, submit, and dispatch it
6. Approve the change order on the requisition and process the change order (PO_POCHNG)
7. Return to the Purchase Order and notice that the quantity has changed again. Decrease the quantity on the Purchase Order, save, submit, and dispatch it.
Due to this issue, the KK tables are not recording the correct information and are off
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document