EEX9.2: Approver Gets Multiple Emails when a Line is Denied But Expense Report is Approved.
(Doc ID 2431888.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver received multiple emails when an expense report was approved with denied line(s). Below is sample scenario:
1. Submit an expense Report with 4 lines for approval.
2. The first approver unchecks line #3 and selects ‘Out of Policy’ for the reason.
3. First approver approves the Expense Report by clicking Approve button.
4. The second approver received 2 emails (assumption is that the other email is for denied lines).
5. Requester received email that the expense report has been denied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document