Deleted Plan For Later Learning Not Removed From My To Do List
(Doc ID 2432317.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user deletes a plan for later item, it is removed from the learning plan as well as the pagelet My current Learning.
However, it is not removed from the My To Do List. It still states the number of planned items (marked required of course) from before the removal of the planned item.
When you click on it and then the details, you see it as dropped. If you delete it from there, it is been removed
1. Self Service > Learning > Learning Plans, add a course to the Learning Plan
2. Navigate to Learning Home (check if the item is displayed there)
3. Navigate to My To Do List (check if the item is displayed there)
4. Delete the planned item from Learning Home
5. Navigate to My To Do List, the item still shows on the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document