EAR9.2: Incorrect Budget Date For Bills Invoiced Together
(Doc ID 2432322.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Item Budget Date ITEM_DST.BUDGET_DT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Commitment Control for AR, BI, GL
2. Setup Revenue Estimate Options
3. Enter Budget Journals with 3 rows for 3 different months as following
4. Create invoices for accounting date of 01-JUL-17, 13-JUL-17, 17-JUL-17
5. Finalize, Create accounting entries, Load invoices to AR
6. Check the Budget Recognized Revenue that was affected;
7. Run Receivables Update process
8. Budget Date for Items 0000678682, 0000678683, 0000678684 is different in AR/BI which is not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document