ETL92: TL Auto Enrollment Leaves Orphan Row In Time Reporter Data After Job Data Correction Mode.
(Doc ID 2432403.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Job Data is updated in Correction Mode to an earlier Data Change effective date, TL Auto Enrollment does not remove the later effective dated row in Time Reporter Data.
1. On Auto Enrollment Installation page select Real Time Processing without preview mode.
2. Select existing employee already enrolled in Time and Labor.
3. In Job Data insert a new row for an employee on 7/23/18 that would cause a Workgroup change and save. Real time changes occur.
4. Verify Time Reporter Data is updated with an effective dated row of 7/23/18 as expected.
5. Go back to Job record in correction mode and change the date from 7/23/18 to 7/9/18 and save.
6. Verify Time Reporter Data is updated with an effective dated row of 7/9/18 as expected.
7. Note the effective dated row of 7/23/18 still remains.
8. Add another effective dated row of 7/15/18 on Job which would cause employee to be enrolled in a different Workgroup.
9. Note the effective dated row of 7/23/18 still remains in Time Reporter Data which could the employee to have incorrect TRCs beginning 7/23/18 if this is not corrected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document