Using Multi SpeedChart On A Rolled PO Brought In Invalid Data
(Doc ID 2432485.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Multi SpeedChart on a rolled PO brought in invalid data.
When using the multi-speed chart option on a rolled PO, the new distribution have a budget date is from the previous year and the commitment control close flag is checked. This will cause budget errors that cannot be fixed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order in 2017, Validate KK and dispatch. Receiving – Not Required. No Match
2. Run Request PO Roll View
3. PO Rollover Workbench
4. Run Request PO Roll Open Encum
5. Validate Budget check
6. PO rolled over. Commitment Control Close Flag checked for previous period and uncheck for the current period. This is correct
7. Navigate back to the main page and create a change order by increasing the quantity. Yes to question.
8. Reduce the quantity by the amount of the increase, and then click the Multi-SpeedCharts hyperlink.
Enter a valid SpeedChart and enter a quantity to distribute, and then click OK
9. Save the PO and go back and review the distributions. All the added distributions are greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document