Header Level Attachments Are Missing While Coping Cancelled Bid Response.
(Doc ID 2432897.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a cancelled BID to a new one and the old one has line and header attachments, only the line attachments will be copied and not the header one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Event and post it.
2. Sign in as Bidder and accept the invitation and bid on the event.
3. Add a line attachment and a header attachment.
4. Submit the bid.
5. Cancel the submitted bid.
6. Copy the cancelled bid to a new one.
7. Notice that the line attachment has been copied correctly to the new line but not the header attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!