Assign Tasks Errors Out-"Instance cannot be created for ID:xxxxxxxxx due to missing context data :CLASS_NBR (14175,29)"
(Doc ID 2433313.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error appears in Assign tasks logs when adding "Class Number" in the cloned template of Program Registration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Peopletools->Portal->Activity Guide->Manage Templates.Clone "Program Registration" template.
2. Add "Class Number" as Context data and go to Template Properties and click on create instance button
3. Go to Campus Community > Task Management Workcenter
4. Select Population Selection,Query Name and Click on Preview Selection Results to check the results.
5. Run the Assign Tasks process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document