GPCore: Recipient Tag Cannot Be Selected From Element Assinment By Payee
(Doc ID 2433323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer upgrade application version from HCM v9.1 to HCM v9.2
The changes under the Bug 13706258 were present in 9.1 Peoplesoft but it is missing in 9.2 Peoplesoft version.
Following is the description of the order.
Recipients created with future dates are not being pulled into 'element assignment by Payee' page when recipient tag look up button is clicked or value is entered in recipient tag edit box.
Current date is taken in effective date of prompt table of recipient tag look up. This is restricting future dated recipient records though begin date is given as future date on 'element assignment by Payee' page.
Below two changes done:
1. introduced effective date on page level 0.
2. assigned begin date to new effective date thru field change people code of Begin Date field.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Old 9.1 Environment
- In Add deduction recipient, I add a new INSURANCE element with future date
02/28/2018 and recipient tag 1
- Add new assignment
- Begin Date is current date 02/07/2018 and recipient tag 0
- Corrected the begin date and recipient tag
- INSURANCE element is assigned to the employee
2. New 9.1 Environment
- Add new assignment, it shows the Bug 13706258 fix changes of Begin Date
- Begin date is reflected but recipient tag is 0
3. 9.2 Environment
- Add new assignment, No Begin date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document