Add A New Federal Employee, Education Details Does Not Save On First Attempt
(Doc ID 2433416.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
Add a new Federal employee, Education Details does not save on first attempt
When hiring a new Federal employee, the Education Detail information does not save upon completing the transaction.
The Education Detail information should be saved upon completion of the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Add a Person
2. Enter all Details in to all tabs necessary for hire
3. Under Organizational Relationships tab click Add Relationship to be transferred to the federal "EE-HIRE" component.
4. Enter all Data under all tabs as necessary especially the Education Details under the Personal Data tab.
5. Once all of the necessary field values have been entered select the “Apply” button to save the information.
6. Selecting the “OK” button returns the user to the “Organizational Relationships” page of the “Add a Person” component.
7. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > HR Processing USF
8. Select the Personal Data tab.
9. Select the “Education Details” link and notice that the education information entered during the “Add a Person” functionality erroneously did not save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document