Retired Staff Member Receives Recruitment Notifications Which Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2433557.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals/Workflow
Retired staff member receives recruitment notifications .
In customer organization, retired employees remain linked to the organization and still have access to view i.e. pension slips online.
User that changed from being an active employee to a retired person. The person was a hiring manager in the past and is therefore linked to several job openings. Since user has retired, user is still receiving the notifications
When employee is terminated/retired and if user is not performing the role of hiring manager or recruiter, email shouldn't go to user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Recruiting>Search application>Find applicants in disposition status "Ready to Hire"
2. Open Job Opening and add a new manager to Details "Hiring Manager" and also add a retiree manager
3. Go to PeopleTools>Security>User profile and remove all roles from retiree and keep "Worklist/Email" checkboxes ON in workflow tab.
3. Go to Workforce Admin>Job Information>Job DATa and enter a new effective dated row for retiree manager to status "Retired"
4. Go to Workforce Admn>Personal Information>Manage Hires and hire the applicant in status "Ready to hire".
5. See that email goes to retiree manager.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, retirees are receiving applicant hire information emails that is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document