Provider Contact Can See All Work Orders From Progress Log Page
(Doc ID 2433699.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Provider contact sign in to supplier portal and try to create a new progress Log, Only Work Orders assigned to him will appear which is correct, now save the Plog and don't submit it, return back to the search page and press on the same PLog, now from inside the Plog try to search for other WO and all work Orders even for other provider contacts will appear to him.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to Supplier portal and create a new Progress Log
2. Notice that only WO that is assigned to the provider contact will appear.
3. Save the progress Log and don't submit it.
4. Return back to the search page and press on the saved Plog.
5. Press on the magnifying glass from inside the Plog and notice that the provide contact is now able to see all other WOs for other provider contacts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!