No Cancel Option for Requisition/ Line Even when Purchase Order is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2433862.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create an eProcurement Requisition
2) Budget Check and Approve
3) Copy Requisition to a Purchase Order
4) Approve Budget Check the PO
5) Cancel the PO at Header Level, with "No Do Not Re-Source Req" Option and Budget Check again
6) Navigate to the Requisition- Manage Requisition page
7) Observed No cancel Option is there at Header Level
8) When clicking X icon on the req Line it does not set the requisition to cancelled status.
Requisition Sourced to Purchase Order and PO is Cancelled with No- Do Not Re-Source Reqs option
1) No cancel Option is there at Header Level for Cancelling Requisition
2) When clicking X icon on the requisition Line it does not set the requisition to cancelled status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document