E-PIA: GRID COLUMN LABEL IN ACCRUAL ACCOUNTING PAGE NOT DISPLAYED CORRECTLY IN PT 8.56.07
(Doc ID 2434359.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Component Processing
Accrual accounting entry page - grid rendering issues
In PT 8.56.07, Grid column label in Accrual accounting entry page is not getting displayed correctly and cropped from left since a horizontal scroll bar is appearing
Type Field should be visible clearly without cropping.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Main Menu > Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipts Information > Accrual Accounting Entry
1. Open Accrual Accounting entry page
2. Search for some results and Check more distribution details Tab
3. Move grid scroll to right side
4. Search for a different period
5. Now Come back to 1st tab 'Distribution Information'
6. 'Type' tab alignment is distorted, ie. cropping the tab and values from left
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document