E-SEC : 8.56 Password Expired Check Box Is Not Defaulted To Registered Bidder
(Doc ID 2434504.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a new Bidder and approving it, This bidder should be prompted to change his password when he login for the first time, But it is not happening, since the "password Expired" check box is not getting copied from the default user profile to the newly registered bidder.
FSCM 9.2 image 11
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Register as sourcing bidder:
2. Fill the information and click on next
3. Fill the Address and click on next
4. Add contact information
5. Fill Event Notification Preferences and click on next
6. Submit the Registration information
7. When bidder tries to log in, he should be prompted to change the password.
However, the system is not asking the user to change the password.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document