Worklist Item Not Clearing From Admin Queue For Future Date GSS Transactions
(Doc ID 2435008.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workflow
Fluid GSS Transactions Worklist Items not Clearing from Administrator Queue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Initiate any GSS transaction i.e. Transfer Employee, Ad Hoc Salary Change, Promote Employee, etc. and submit for approval with future date as "Transaction Date"
2. Log as a person who got this pending approval and go to Worklist
3. Click the respective link for the submitted approval
4. Approve the transaction and login as Administrator
5. Go to Worklist, Able to see the link.
6. Click the link and choose the option as automatically update the database and save.
7. Again go to worklist, still the worklist item is available which is an issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document