EEX9.2: Difference in Transaction Amount and Base Amount of Expense Report Even When Exchange Rate is 1 (Same Currency)
(Doc ID 2435050.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Expense Report is getting created with Base amount different than Transaction amount even though Exchange Rate is 1.
1) Create an Expense Report.
2) Add a Line with Amount = 400 USD.
3) Split the line using Receipt Split functionality (Split it into two lines say 300 USD and 100 USD).
4) Click on Done.
5) Delete the Split line (Line number 2), So main line only (line number 1) will left now.
6) Change the amount of the main line to 270 USD.
7) Split this line using Receipt Split functionality. The Receipt Total amount still reflecting as 400 USD. It should be 270 USD.
8) Split this to one more line with 130 USD.
9) Click on Done.
10) Delete the main line (line number 1),
The split line will contain Transaction amount as 400 USD, Exchange rate as 1 but Base currency amount is showing as 270 USD.
Transaction Amount and Base Amount should be same.
Please review replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document