Empty Position Not Displaying Under My Team Tile When There is no Other Direct Reports
(Doc ID 2435252.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Empty position is not displaying under my team fluid page when manager has no other direct reports.
Empty position should display though there is no other direct reports.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports Manager> Configure Direct Reports UI Click on ‘Configure’ for HR_DR_TEAM_FLU component.
2. Select Access type as ‘By Part Posn Mgmt Supervisor’, Select ‘Allow Indirect Reports’ and ‘Allow Empty Position’
3. Log in as manager who has one empty position reporting along with other direct report.
4. Go to Manager Self Service then Click on My Team tile and review the direct reports.
4. Terminate or Transfer all the Employees reporting to the manager leaving only the Empty Position.
5. Run the Direct Reports Table Build for Full, Setup HCM> Common Definitions> Direct Reports Manager> Direct Reports Table Build
6. Go to Manager Self Service then Click on My Team tile
7. Following message is displaying on page though there is an empty position reporting to the manager.
'You have no Direct Reports'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document