Cannot Print Out a Popu-up Page with Ctrl+P Command from Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 2435502.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When use Cntrl+P command from Purchasing Attributes / ITM_TBL_PUR page, the system generates a print output that is overlapping on Define Item - General Tab / INV_ITEMS_DEFIN1 page.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. PeopleTools>Portal>Branding>Branding System Options - uses the Theme Style Type = Classic Plus
2. Go to navigation Main menu > Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Items
3. There user is clicking on the Purchase Items attributes hyperlink
4. Try to print the page with CTRL+P command.
5. As result the print out is overlapping the background and the pop-up page. Note the issue was not replicated in Chrome or Firefox Mozilla.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document