EBI 9.2: Billing Preload Process BIL_LIB_PCFI.AR_LINE.Line Dst Abend Error
(Doc ID 2435652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image 27
During the Billing Preload process (BIPRELD), when 'Use Project ChartFields' is checked on the customer contract, a set of code is triggered under BI_LIB_PCFI.AR_LINE.Line Dst that abends due to 'REV is not a state record of program BI_LIB_PCFI'. This error was discovered while testing the Customer Contract Prepaid functionality while including Project chartfields. There is no issue when Use Project ChartFields is not checked as the section of code in BI_LIB_PCFI is not called.
Process ABENDED at Step BI_LIB_PCFI.AR_LINE.Line Dst (Action SQL) -- RC = ? ROLLBACK
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a customer contract and project.
2. Check the 'Use Project ChartFields' checkbox on the contract header.
3. Create a Prepaid on the contract with project information.
4. Process the Other Billing Methods to generate the bill for prepaids.
5. Interface and finalize the bill using single action invoice process.
6. Single Action process will error on BIPRELD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document