AP Paid Amount Field Is Not Converting When Multicurrency Transaction Exists.
(Doc ID 2435794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Voucher Processing
Paid amount field is not converting when multicurrency transaction exists.
If invoice currency and payment currency are different on Account Payable-->Vouchers-->Add/Update-->Regular Entry, the paid amount field on Related Documents tab is not converting according to payment currency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a voucher. Example USD $222
2. Go to Payments tab and click Holiday/Currency hyperlink
3. Set Payment Currency to CAD
4. Click OK
5. Save voucher
6. Run Pay Cycle
7. Notice that the paid amount is converted to the amount in CAD as expected.
Correct paid amount is confirmed thru Pay Cycle Summary
8. Going back to the Voucher page however, the Paid Amount is incorrectly displayed with the USD amount $222 instead of $282.44 which is the equivalent amount in CAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document