Cancelling An Online Requirement With Zero Amount Reverses the Payment
(Doc ID 2436294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Brazil - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.0 with Brazil localizations applied, cancelling an Online Requirement where the requirement amount is zero, but the student account has an excess credit balance caused the full payment amount to be reversed from the student account
The requirement is cancelled but results in the entire payment amount associated to the requirement to be reversed.
The requirement should be cancelled but retain the original payment amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Student Financials, Cashiering, Post Student Payments;
2. Select an emplid;
3. Post a receipt for an amount larger than the student's total charges;
4. Navigate to Campus Community, Online Requirement, Request;
5. Select the emplid used in Step #2-3;
6. Create an online requirement;
7. Return to the navigation in Step 4;
8. Select the same student and the requirement created in Step #6;
9. Cancel the requirement;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!