Getting Error "Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) COMM_WRK1.STD_COMMENT_SAVE.SavePreChange" When Adding Or Updating A Comment To A Copied Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2436343.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving an error message when editing or adding a new comment to a copied purchase order or editing purchase order contract comments
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Requisition with comments and source to PO
- Copy that Purchase Order to a new Purchase Order
- Edit comments or add new comment line to the copied purchase order
- Getting the error message
- Create a new Purchase Order contract with comments.
- Copy that contract to a new contract.
- Edit the contract on the newly copied contract.
- Getting error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document