Incorrect Message (10200,654) when cancelling Amount only Receipt from Manage Receipt Page
(Doc ID 2436531.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1)Create an Amount Only Special Request Requisition
2) Source it to Purchase Order
3) Receive it
4) Create a Voucher using the PO Receipt
5) Run Matching for the Voucher
6) Try Cancel the receipt from eProcurement > Receiving
7) To cancel req by clicking X, following incorrect message verbiage is observed
Press to Bypass Advanced Line Search and Load First Chunk(10200,654)
8) When trying to cancel the same receipt from Purchasing component message observed is as below
This Receipt/Receipt Line is tied to an active voucher, therefore it is not allowed to cancel (10303,50) This Receipt/Receipt Line is tied to an active voucher, therefore it is not allowed to cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!