EEX9.2:System Creates A Duplicate Expense Report with the same Number or Lines and the same Amount from Wallet Transaction when Two Browser Windows Opened and Creating ER in Both Browsers Simultaneously
(Doc ID 2437297.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an expense report, the system can create duplicate expense report with the same number of lines and the same amount. The initial report can be in Submitted status, and the duplicate report generated by the system are in Pending status and can also be submitted.
1) Open two Browser windows
2) In FLUID click Create Expense Report Tile.
3) Select My Wallet tile
4) Select the More Icon
5) Select the Select All icon
6) Opened a new browser and Select the Expenses tile. Note: You can perform the steps indicated by going back and forth between two browsers or can wait until you get to this step and then open a new browser.
7) In the newly opened browser window select the My Wallet tile
8) In the newly opened browser window select the More icon.
9) In newly opened browser select the Select All tick box.
10) Next in both browsers Select the Report icon, one after the other.
The end result is One report shows the wallet transactions. The other will have the page data is inconsistent with database error.
12) Click OK.
13) Next, in the same browser window in which you encounter the Page Data is Inconsistent error, click the “Report” icon.
14) As expected again encounter the Page data is inconsistent error. Click OK.
15) Go to the other browser window and select the Wallet Entry tab.
16) Select the “Not Submitted” reports. These "Not Submitted" reports are created each time the user clicks on OK on the page data is inconsistent error and then clicking on the Report icon.
The duplicate reports can be submitted, approved and then paid. The end result is duplicate payment to the credit card vendor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document