AM: Wrong Count for "Active Student Without Result" When Student Drop from Classes.
(Doc ID 2437640.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to enter result the “Active Students without Result” count mismatch when student drop from the class.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify “Active Students without Result” count.
2. Enter Result for Assignment
3. Drop a Student from Class
4. Run The IAM Gen Using Student Enrollment
5. The Activity Students without results is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document