EAP: Accounts Payable Inquiry Search Criteria Not Returning Accurate Supplier Results After PUM 28 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2437944.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Inquiry not returning expected Search Results after upgrading from 9.2 PUM 23 to PUM 28
Expected results do not return when searching multiple AP Business Units for Status = Recycle because the Supplier SetID gets defaulted to the value from the User Preferences
Expect to return all Vouchers in Recycle status regardless of the Supplier SetID or Voucher Style. It seems that we need the other fields not used by the search definition to be cleared out behind the scenes (since this Supplier SetID field is not marked "required" on the ALL definition - aka there's no asterisk).
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security Options > User ID Level Security: BU, SetID, and Ledger
2. There are three different SetID's for Suppliers (US001, US005, CAN01)
3. User Preferences default SetID for User in question = SHARE
4. Row Level Security for SetIDs = SHARE, US001, US005, CAN01
5. Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payables Search Criteria > AP Search Criteria, Supplier ID listed as a Selected Field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document