Request Id Is Not Working Under Supplier Change Request
(Doc ID 2438172.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Request Id is not Working under Supplier Change Request .When Request ID is clicked under Supplier Change Request in Supplier Administrator Center, it spins, stays in the current page and not routed to Approval Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Invitation has been sent to Supplier.
2) Supplier has filled up the registration form and submitted, by click on the link that has been received by email.
3) Logged in as AP user and sent the registration back using “Request More Information”.
4) Resubmitted registration as Supplier.
5) Logged in as AP user and “Approve” the registration.
6) Login as AP manager and “Approve” the vendor.
7) Logged in as the vendor and submitted a Change Request.
8) Login as AP user and “Approve” the Change Request. When clicked on Request ID, the page doesn’t navigate to approval page.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve Supplier Change Request which is need by business to have accurate supplier information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document