ECM Bank Fee Analysis - Fee Code Information Should Come In One Line To Show Charge Variance
(Doc ID 2438941.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Banks and Counterparties
Fee Code line shows two rows having Bank Service Charge as one line and Computed Charge as another line instead of the net of the two charges under a single line.
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Enter Fee Statements
2. Enter Bank Fee: Service Charge (As an example, enter 995)
3. Go to Banking > Account Analysis
4. Supply search parameters
5. Click Validate
- Notice that 995 is shown as separate line.
- It is expected that is should be shown as one line along with Computed Charge of 135 (135 is an existing Computed Charge) and show a Charge Variance of 860 (995 - 135 )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document