ELM 9.2: From Add Supplemental Learning with Approval Enabled, Why "Completed" Not Listed in Status Dropdown List?
(Doc ID 2439258.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Approvals enabled on the Install Defaults page, when Administrators, Learners, or Managers add Supplemental Learning and Approval Type is "None", dropdown list for status does not contain "Completed".
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Enable Approvals on the Main Menu > Install Defaults > Enrollments
2. Administrator creates Supplemental Learning Type that doesn't require Approval
from Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Define Supplemental Learning
1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Add Supplemental Learning
3. search/select a Learner
4. click Add button, enter required fields data and notice for Status Dropdown list, Completed is not in the list.
1. Log in as a Manager
2. Naviate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service>Team Members > Supplemental Learning
3. Click Add button for Team Member in the Add Supplemental Learning grid
4. Click on Status field and notice Completed is not in drop down list
1. Log in as a Learner
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Supplemental Learning
3. Click on Status field and notice Completed is not in drop down list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document