EPY:Employee Does Not Receive A Notification When An Administrator Makes Direct Deposit Changes
(Doc ID 2439952.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Admin makes a change to EE's DD controls, the EE is not receiving an email notification.
The employee's primary email address' is required and no email is triggered to employee
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Direct Deposit Controls
2. On the section "Validate Routing Number/Bank ID for Self Service" select US
3. On the "Notifications" section select "Employee"and select the check box "Notify". Click Save
4. Identify an employee whose direct deposit has been entered in the system already and the employee has a valid email address on the User profile (under PSUSEREMAIL)
5. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Request Direct Deposit.
6. Modify the direct deposit information for the employee and click save.
7. Warning message pops up "The employee's primary email address' is required and no email is triggered to employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document