Requisition Is Not Available To Be Resourced To A PO, After The PO Has Been Cancelled and Req Is Marked For Resourcing, When The Req Sourced An Event
(Doc ID 2440050.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A requisition was used to create an Event in Strategic Sourcing and the Event was posted. After bids were accepted a Purchase Order was created for the approved supplier. When the PO was cancelled, and the requisition is marked for re-sourcing, the system does not allow the requisition to be re-sourced again nor does it allow the requisition to be edited.
Requisitions should be available to be re-sourced and/or edited after the PO is cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition via eProcurement - ensure that the RFQ is marked Y - save and submit
2. Create an Event by copying the Requisition
3. Invite Bidders
4. Post the event
5. Login as the bidder and enter a response
6. Analyze the bids
7. Award the bid to a Purchase Order
8. Save, submit, and budget check the Purchase Order - review the requisition in ePro>Manage reqs - notice that the Edit option is available although req is not editable
9. Cancel the Purchase Order - resource requisition - budget check
10. Return to the Manage Requisitions page and notice that the Edit option is not available in the dropdown menu and the requisition is not editable nor available to be re-sourced
Due to this issue, users cannot edit the requisition after the PO is cancelled nor re-source the requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document