Fluid Applicant SS Setup: Copy Setup Button Not Copying Complete Text ID for Application Program APPL
(Doc ID 2440087.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Applicant SS Setup's Copy Setup button not working for Complete Text ID and Incomplete Text Id fields available on the Display Options tab for Display for Program Action section when the Program Action is APPL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Recruiting and Admissions > Applicants > Fluid Applicant SS Setup
- Open existing term that is already setup OR setup a new one
- Go to Display Options tab
- Make sure Complete Text ID and Incomplete Text ID fields are filled for Program Action APPL.
- Go back to Define Attributes tab
- Click Copy Setup
- Select any Term from the lookup to copy the same setup
- Click OK
- Click Yes
Notice: Complete Text ID and Incomplete Text ID do not get copied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document