E-FLUID UI: Description Field Length Issue On Add/Update PO Page (PO_LINE)
(Doc ID 2440778.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
9.2 version, Purchase Orders
Description field length issue on Add/Update PO page (PO_LINE)
After adding a new value to the page and click on "Action" dropdown if we click on different tabs on "Lines" grid, length of description field keep on increasing and page layout is also getting changed.
Length of description field should not increase and page layout should not get changed, after adding a new value to the page, click on "Action" drop down and click on different tabs on "Lines" grid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open PURCHASE_ORDER component, select Property Icon, go to Style tab and select Classic Plus flag for Theme Selection
2. Make sure Branding System Options defined for Classic Plus
3. Go to add a new PO from Purchasing \Purchase Orders \ Add/Update POs
4. Press on Action link from PO header
5. Then click on Ship to/Due Date tab, Notice the Item and Description boxes have the size increased.
6. Continue to select tab by tab and notice these boxes are increased and so on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document