EAP: System Allowing Additional Receipt Quantity To Be Copied And Matched
(Doc ID 2441387.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing additional receipt quantity to be copied and matched on Voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PO created for quantity of 5.
2. Receipt created for quantity of 3.
3. RTV Created for Quantity of 1.
4. RTV Voucher created for Quantity of 1.
5. First Receipt voucher created for quantity of 1.
6. Second Receipt voucher created for quantity of 3 (Only Quantity = 2 is expecting to be available for copy).
Actual Result: Total Quantity matched = 4 for a receipt of Quantity = 3.
Expected Result: Total Quantity matched = 3 for a receipt of Quantity = 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document