GP UK - EPS Incorrectly Double-counts Figures With Retro In A Period Prior To A Pay Entity Transfer
(Doc ID 2441449.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee transfers Pay Entity and then has retro going back to a period prior to the Pay Entity transfer then the EPS will incorrectly include the YTD values for the employee twice.
Issue is reproducible.
1. Run and finalise April 2017 payroll for all pay entities to be used in this test
2. Run RTI Prep process for all pay entities to be used in this test
3. Transfer an employee from one pay entity to another pay entity, effective 1 May 2017
4. Run and finalise May 2017 payroll for old and new pay entities
5. Run RTI Prep process for old and new pay entities
6. Enter a pay rate change effective 1 April 2017 for the employee identified in step 3
7. Run and finalise June 2017 payroll for old and new pay entities
8. Run RTI Prep process for old and new pay entities
9. Run EPS for June 2017 for old pay entity
When you check the EPS for the old pay entity for June 2017, you should see that any YTD values reported are too high.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document