File Extension List Not Working for Form and Approval Builder
(Doc ID 2441489.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
When trying to limit the types of file extensions that can be uploaded using the File Extension List named CG_EXTENSION_LIST and attaching it to the FORM_ATTACHMENTS Url, we are still able to upload files to pages that are using these URLs for attachments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Remove .xlsx form the CG_EXTERNSION_LIST
Navigation: PeopleTools> Utilities>Administration>Administer File Processing>File Extension List
2. Add the CG_EXTERNSION_LIST to the FORM_ATTACHMENTS URL.
3. Create a Form and Activate it.
Navigation: Enterprise Components>Forms>Design a Form
2. Log in as RCHANNING and fill out a form. Try to attach an .xlsx file to the form and save
Navigation: Manager Self Service>Request Reference Materials
3. .xlsx file attaches to the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document