GP CHE - Family Allowance: :Differential Allowance Out Of Admissible Age
(Doc ID 2442058.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer statement (and replication steps)
payroll is on october 2015 (on DEMO data base, the same situation on January 2018)
family allocation is set up with
- effectif date as of 01.01.2015
- start date = 01.01.2015
- end date = 28.02.2018 (or other date after 01.01.2015)
- add an amount for the differential payment
- child is elder than 16 and « student » field is not switched on
- confirm error message (replacement date should not be elder than the admissibility date of the child)
- save data => this works in all cases : with differential allocation or « normal » allocation
- calculate payroll => differential allocation is calculated but should not !
info : In case you put a « normal allocation in the screen there is no allocation calculated what is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document