Deleted Budget Is Sent to KK
(Doc ID 2442150.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If clicking on Finalize button and then deleting a budget item from the Budget Detail page, it will not be present in the budget or project tables but it will be sent to KK.
1. Enable Commitment Control for PC.
2. Open a budget plan.
3. Open the budget detail page.
4. Add a new budget item and an amount for it.
5. Select the account and the department in the General Ledger Detail tab.
6. In the Commitment Control Detail tab select the ledger group CC_ORG and the ledger CC_ORG_BUD.
7. Distribute the budget and save the budget detail page.
8. Click on Finalize.
9. Wait at least 30 seconds, then delete the budget item and save the Budget Detail page.
10. The process finalizes successfully.
11. The row has been deleted from PC_BUD_DETAIL and PC_BUD_ITEM and no row has been written in the PROJ_RESOURCE record but the row has been inserted in the KK tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document