EAR9.2: Payment Groups Are Going To ACTOB Error When Applied Against The Invoices/items With Multiple Dst
(Doc ID 2442193.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run ARUPDATE, multiple payment groups are going to the following error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 100$ invoice in billing;
2. Go to Revenue Distribution tab and populate fields - Department, Class Field and Product;
3. Set the bill to RDY;
4. Run finalize and print - go to Billing/ Generate Invoices/ Non-Consolidated/ Finalize and Print Invoices;
5. Run Load AR - under Billing/ Generate Invoices/ Non-Consolidated/ Load Invoices to AR;
6. External item in AR - Accounts Receivable/ Pending Items/ External Items/ Group Entry page- 100$ invoices gets to Pending Item1 tab and 2 pending_dst rows with 50$ under one product and 50$ under second product;
7. Run ARUPDATE to post the invoice- so invoice is posted fine in AR;
7. Create payment under Accounts Receivable/ Payments/ Online Payments/ Regular Deposit path;
8. Build a payment worksheet and apply payment to same item (condition is to have Multiple Dst AR rows(1200) with different Deptid/ Product/ Class.
9. Run ARUPDATE - multiple payments groups go to ACTOB error as the sum of monetary amount in AR row(1200) and ar OFFSET row(1203) is not summing up to zero.
Basically AR update is not splitting the AR offset rows for 2 different products like 50$, -50$, its putting 100$, 100$ in each row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document