ELM 9.2: LM_ACT_LRNPD Fails With Unique Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2442644.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LM_ACT_LRNPD fails with unique constraint error when enrolling learners in to e-learning courses
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Self Service -> Learning -> Find Learning
2. Search for a e-learning course (choose a course which is configured like, it should change to ‘Completed’ status only when you complete all the steps given in the course), if we terminate the course by closing the browser, it should be in 'Not Completed' status') and click on launch, then course opens in new tab
3. Close the browser
4. Navigate to Main Menu -> Enterprise Learning -> Learner Tasks -> Administer Class Rosters
5. Check the status of enrollment for the learner enrolled in step 2, we see the status as 'Not Completed'
6. Now re do the steps 1, 2 & 3
7. Again verify the status of enrollment as like step 5
8. Run the LM_ACT_LRNPD Process (Learning Period Expiration) by enabling trace
9. Verify the process status, program fails with unique constraint error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document