PC_PRICING, Repricing Every 2 Times (none-billable Rows)
(Doc ID 2443713.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pricing and Rate templates
PC_PRICING, repricing every 2 times (none-billable rows)
PC_PRICING should work correctly every time not deleting rows in one run and then introducing the priced rows again when it is run the second time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract Rate set (Bill Rate Type) and associate it with the Project Activity in the Contract Terms page of the contract. (For Billable Rows)
2. Create a Rate plan with Couple of Cost Rate sets (Each Rate set create a separate Cost row) to the Project Activity in the Activity Definition page. The Cost Rate set uses ECO as the Rate option for the target rows
3. Create Non Billable transactions for this Project. These non billable rows do produce additional cost based on rate plan defined in #2.
4. Run PC_PRICING multiple times using the checking the Price Unprice Rows, Reprice options check boxes with Pricing Option Cost and Billing (Revenue Unchecked)
5. Notice that the price rows. In each subsequent run, the additional target cost rows for the original non billable rows disappear and reappear.
Due to this issue, users cannot get proper target rows in PROJ_RESOURCE. Need to gather more information on their critical business process impacts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document