EPC: PC_PRICING Is Not Creating the Expected Target Rows All the Times. If the Rows Are Eligible for Pricing, the Pricing Engine Creates the Target Rows for One Run and Then Deletes the Target Rows for Subsequent Run..
(Doc ID 2443713.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_PRICING is not creating the expected target rows all the times. If the rows are eligible for pricing, the pricing engine creates the target rows for one run and then deletes the target rows for another.
- Create a Contract Rate set (Bill Rate Type) and associate it with the Project Activity in the Contract Terms page of the contract. (For Billable Rows).
- Create a Rate plan with Couple of Cost Rate sets (Each Rate set create a separate Cost row) to the Project Activity in the Activity Definition page. The Cost Rate set uses ECO as the Rate option for the target rows.
- Create Non Billable transactions for this Project. These non billable rows do produce additional cost based on rate plan defined in #2.
- Run PC_PRICING multiple times using the checking the Price Un-price Rows, Reprice options check boxes with Pricing Option Cost and Billing (Revenue Unchecked).
- Notice the priced rows. In each subsequent run, the target cost rows for the original non billable rows disappear and reappear. Due to this issue, users cannot get proper target rows in PROJ_RESOURCE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document