E-RD: HTTP Transfer Error Using Load Balancer On PeopleTools 8.56 Unable To Post Report/log File For Process
(Doc ID 2444044.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTools 8.56 version, Report Distribution
1. Environments previously working but fail to post after PeopleTools upgrade to 8.56
2. PIA Load Balancer is used in front of Web Servers.
3. Even with single Web Server instance behind Load Balancer the reports fail to post.
4. There are some variations found of this issue where the HTTP Report Node
URLID and the URI Host are on the same AuthTokenDomain (i.e. .oracle.com) but
the SiteName would be different between the URLID and the URI Host (i.e.
host.oracle.com/FIN & host.oracle.com/FIN_ADM)
5. Or the AuthTokenDomain between the URLID and the URI Host would be different.
6. It appears that this may have something to do with the introduction of the CheckTokenID on 8.56.
7. Steps from PeopleTools 8.56 Security PeopleBooks on Single Signon were performed but issue persists.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot post or view Process Scheduler reports on PeopleTools 8.56 when going through a PIA Load Balancer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document