Journal is not Balanced on Journal Totals or Balancing ChartField Totals
(Doc ID 2445282.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying 9.2 Image 27, when journal generating Cash Management / Treasury accounting entries we started receiving the below error in the resulting GL journals -
"Journal is not balanced on journal totals or balancing ChartField totals."
1. Create an external transaction using an accounting template in Banking > Reconcile Statements > External Transactions
2. Reconcile the external transaction manually to bypass Auto Recon / Bank Statement Accounting; the advantage is that a bank statement is not required. Although there is a warning that the bank account is set up for Auto Recon, can proceed past the warning - via Banking > Reconcile Statements > Manual Reconciliation
3. Run the Automated Accounting TR_ACCTG process to create Treasury accounting entries
4. Run the Journal Generate process to generate gl journals from the Treasury accounting entries
5. Edit then try to post the gl journals
Application of PUM 27, 28, 29 with changes made for Bug 27013965 - IU_PROCESSOR CREATING LOT OF UNDO SPACE WHEN PROCESSING COSTS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document