E-PIA: Getting Authorization Error When Clicking on New Window of Requisition Approval Page When Accessing Through Worklist in PT 8.56
(Doc ID 2445498.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Component Processing
New window throws authorization error
In FSCM 9.2 Image 24 to Image 27, Tools 8.56.07 user is getting authorization error when clicking on New Window on Requisition Approval Page when accessing through Worklist.
You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Change the application to Classic.
- Change the Requisition Authorization page to Classic (Default is Fluid)
1. Go to Main Menu > Worklist
2. Click any Pending items (for example, any requisition pending for approval). It will open Requisition approval page for the given REQ ID (example - Requisition, 50, US003, 1900-01-01, N, 0, BUSINESS_UNIT:US003 REQ_ID:0000000005)
3. Click on "New Window" --> Throws authorization error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document