EAP: Mass Maintenance Process Is Picking Up Deleted Vouchers And Putting them Back In Recycle Status
(Doc ID 2446068.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted Voucher available in Voucher Mass Maintenance Page.
1) Enabled Budget Checking in the system for Payables
2) Create Voucher for the Business Unit (BU)
3) Budget Check the Voucher
4) Verify the data is available in the record - PS_KK_SOURCE_HDR for the BU and Voucher_ID
5) Uncheck Budget Checking from Installation Options
6) Navigate to Delete Voucher page and click Delete Button, below message is received:
Warning -- Delete Confirmation (7030,12)
Press OK to delete the voucher. Press Cancel if you do not want to delete the voucher
- Clicked 'OK' button and Delete Button is still Active
- Status available on the Delete Voucher Page:
Header Budget Status : Not Chk'd , Non-Prorated Budget Status: Not Chk'd
Entry Status: Deleted , Close Status: Open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document