ECM: Issue When The Same User Is Requester And Approver In Settlements Approval Using AWE.
(Doc ID 2447204.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Processes
Unable to achieve the scenario if same user is requester and approver by enabling the "Route to Requester" on Approval process setup for process id "TreasurySettlementsApproval".
self approval is not activated for this settlement.Same user cannot Approve/Deny the settlement. (13560,151)
self approval is not selected for this settlement type
Please refer approver process setup with process ID"TreasurySettlementsApproval"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the fluid page is disabled for the approval settlements page.
2. For "Treasurysettlementapproval" process ID, under approval process definition, make sure to have 3 levels of approvals
3. For third level, make sure to have route to requester and self approval boxes checked and criteria is set to always true for step criteria and also self approval criteria - make sure that VP1 is given this role for third level approver
4. login as VP1 and create an EFT request and select it
5. Now depending on the setup, if its routed to first and second level approvers, approve and then it routes to third level approver - one of the pool of approvers is VP1
6. Now login as VP1 and go to worklist and open and click on approve and note that the above error message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document